We believe in measuring impact and changes on the ground on a real time basis.
Useful and new evidence is important for the short of action which leads to tangible impact. At LEAAD we tried to collect and analyze data.
Our programs intends to create long term impact. The impact is aimed at promoting interest for higher education, entrepreneurship and practice of ethical behavior resulting in lower rate of high risk behaviors and school dropout.
We are getting done our 3rd party Audit by RUDMI
We track progress through Quantitative and Qualitative.
- Attendance records of students.
- Action projects carried out by students for community development.
- Pre and Post assessment analysis record of student.
- Welcomed and invited by school management to conduct the programs often in their schools.
- Remarkable improvement in the attendance ratio of students in few schools as our program proceeds.
- Feedbacks for our program by students, principals and teachers.
- Feedbacks for our program by our funding agencies and stakeholders.
Evaluation framework used for assessment:
- Feedback forms
- Data obtained from school
- Attendance data of students
- Results obtained after analyzing students data of assessment tool